Secretary - Lauren Zepeda
Hello!!! I am so excited to be your new secretary of CNSA. Always feel free to shoot me any questions or stop me on campus because I'm sure you've already figured out- our nursing program is a ton of hard work! I think I'm going to fall in love with every clinical I'm placed in so to be honest, I see myself moving around to a bunch of different departments in all different types of hospitals all over the world.
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As Secretary, my responsibilities are to...
- Record the minutes of all general membership meetings
- Keep a master calendar of all SDSU CNSA, CNSA, and NSNA activities
- Work with the Communications Director to keep the website up to date
- Inform Faculty Advisors of events and meetings
- Organize and update the CNSA bulletin board and display case in Hardy Tower
- Perform all other duties assigned by the President as necessary to assist other Board members