President - Sheryl Warfield
Hello! I am so excited to serve a second term as President of this amazing organization, and to continue making a positive impact during my fourth and final year at San Diego State University! I was motivated to become a leader within the SDSU CNSA chapter because this organization has greatly enhanced my college experience, and I want to give back to our wonderful SDSU campus and greater San Diego community. In addition to CNSA, I am a part of the Aztec Dance Marathon Leadership Team and am involved with Hillel and the SDSU Jewish Student Union. Upon my graduation, I hope to be a Critical Care nurse and eventually earn an advanced degree in Nursing Administration and Leadership. When I am not studying, networking and having fun at CNSA events, or raising money #FTK at Rady Children’s Hospital, I love to explore San Diego’s beaches, travel, and spend quality time with family and friends. Please don’t hesitate to contact me! I can’t wait to see you at our next event!
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As President, my responsibilities are to...
- Support the Board of Directors
- Conduct the Board of Directors and general membership meetings
- Keep members up to date with the current happenings of the state and national associations
- Attend the faculty meetings and serve as the student and CNSA representative
- Help organize and execute the Pinning Ceremony and White Coat Ceremony with the School of Nursing
- Attend the state and national convention and serve as the head school representative