Legislative Director - Molly Shay
Hey everyone! My name is Chloe Roach and both Hannah Osuna and I will be your CNSA Legislative Co-Directors. I am so excited for this opportunity to represent our nursing program and hope to get more of you involved in the legislative side of nursing. I am currently entering my third year of the nursing program and I am passionate about emergency medicine. I hope to pursue a career as an emergency department nurse here in San Diego, while continuing to advocate for our rights as nurses. Please feel free to reach out to either Hannah or myself if you have any questions or want to get more involved with CNSA. I look forward to an amazing year with all of you!
E-mail me at: email@example.com
As Legislative Director, my responsibilities are to...
- Keep the chapter bylaws current
- Coordinate and supervise the new officer elections in spring
- Include legislative information and bills pertaining to health care in each issue of Vital Signs
- Act as chairperson of the Legislative Committee and draft resolutions to present at the state and national conventions
- Host “Speaking of Nursing” events every semester to help students further develop professional skills tailored to today’s job market
- Act as liaison between state and national associations and our chapter in regards to the resolutions being presented at the conventions